PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
This privacy & cookies policy sets out how Black Bull Gartmore Hub & Pub Ltd uses and protects any information that you give Black Bull Hub & Pub when you use this website.
Black Bull Hub & Pub is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This Policy explains what happens to any personal data that you provide to us or that is collected when you visit this website.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Type of information collected
In the running and maintenance of this website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of the website including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data. We obtain such information using Google Analytics
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register to receive information or make a purchase from Black Bull Hub & Pub
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
How we use your information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in
Disclosing your information
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
Further information about your rights can be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office if you feel that your rights have been breached. https://ico.org.uk/
If you believe that any information Black Bull Hub & Pub holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org